Monday, October 4, 2010

Process of Live performance

For the live performance, I was insanely nervous. I hate being in front of large crowds and having them watch me. Although i am highly proud of myself for being able to scream. I couldn't even practice because I hate screaming in people's faces. I barely even lift my voice. Since I couldn't practice I thought there was no way I could perform my skit. So, I tried to think of other skits like rolling around on the floor or something... they didn't appeal too much so I basically had to suck it up.
How i got the idea for screaming and acting deranged was from the original word I planned to say (angst) and from all of the emotional distress the weekend before. Screaming in my skit felt appropriate at the time. And I did get a few reactions, even though my smile kind of showed through.

No comments:

Post a Comment