Monday, October 4, 2010

Process of monolouge

At the beginning, I had no idea of what I wanted to or talk about. At first, Amber and I started to just fool around outside for a while. We had three hours right? So why not dilly dally? At the time i had just gotten my hair changed from bright red to multi-colored, so I thought, " Why not just talk about how many times I've dyed my hair?" I figured it would take up a while since I've dyed my hair so many times. Which is kind of sad how many hairstyles Ive gone through in the past four years. We filmed a couple of times to get the timing right, but the one I chose was the last one I did because i liked the end. I guess it wasn't very good and so I decided to try harder on the next video, the awkward video.

I was going to post all of my old hairstyles, but i don't have any more pictures since my old computer crashed :/

No comments:

Post a Comment