Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Final Texture Wall Piece and critiques

This, my friends, is so far the final piece. Third time is the charm eh? I'm still debating on certain items to add to make it pop more so this blog will most likely be updated

(sorry I have no picture of the second piece yet!)



This is what I had the first time around. I quite liked it with all the crumpled paper and the funky words. But I see what Bill and Kathy said about the piece relying too much on the words than the small dots which I unfortunately didn't make big enough. So, that being said i redid the piece with a different texture. It didn't make a home run :[ The texture in the background didn't work with the dots at all and conflicted. And! the dots were too small again. Dang. After all the tearing at my designs, I became motivated to make something that worked! Hopefully once I'm finished, my piece will attract attention and keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment