Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Human Composition critique

Sometimes, glancing through the photos of our human squares, I wish the project wasn't so messy. I loved that part of it but in the end, it distracted from the squares in some places. The icing was too difficult to mess with but overall I'm glad we attempted and had ambition to accomplish our project with hard to work items. It makes it different.
The different ways that people worked this project was interesting. I love how every group was different. Some were simple which might be good in some cases ( less places to mess up) and some were more complex and had  more areas where things could go wrong. Yet in the end my favorite part was the difficulty and the messiness. And we ended up getting some great pictures of our human squares!

No comments:

Post a Comment