Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Trash or Treasure??



I love when ever we do critiquing exercises. I get to learn what is prominent in my art and what is lacking. then after everything I get to fix it up and make it better!

Overall I agreed with any critiques my friends had. Basically my piece wasn't fully put together, yet you could still kind of tell what it was supposed to be from the separate pieces. I had one large rolled up piece that was the base of the shell (that looked sort of like a croissant according to the keen eye of Ms Kathryn Kelley :]), then little rolled up triangles to create the many spines that rotate around the shell. Those were the easiest to tell what they are supposed to be. The top of the shell needed some work, because i had no idea yet what to do.But once they finished critiquing and gave me some pointers, it finally occurred to me what I could do for the top! Picture shall be posted when completed.

Once the details are met, I can tell it'll look amazing! I'll be excited once it's finished for two reasons. One, it'll be done! Haha, and two, It'll look cool and I can keep it. Although I should find a space in my dorm...

No comments:

Post a Comment