Monday, September 20, 2010

Final Cardboard Critique



Just to start off, I completely agree with everything that Bill and my peers said about my project. It was great, yet not quite amazing.
Overall.. you could pretty much tell my sculpture was of a conch shell.. but it was missing one HUGE characteristic that would seal the deal and not make it a torch :]. Poor me couldn't get the cardboard to bed the correct way so the bottom half doesn't look like it flows into the top half, which is basically what makes a shell; its all one spiraly piece. (is spiraly a word? Meh..).
I absolutely love how huge my project is! I didn't mean to make it so bit int he beginning, but it just kind of developed that way. Though I have to say making it larger definitely helped it succeed as much as it did. It catches attention and makes it humorous, as Bill said. Which is completely fine by me. not the intended purpose, but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment